How to reach us by means of public transport:
From the Airport:
The City Air Terminal bus will take you to the city centre/West Railway Station (Westbahnhof) in about 20 minutes. Departures every 20 minutes. Tram 52 direction Baumgartner Spitz to Ameisgasse, where you will find the Hotel Kavalier.
more info about the CAT
From Bratislava Airport:
Prices and further information - download PDF-file
Vienna Airport Service:
The Vienna AirportLine connects the most important places in Vienna with the Airport.
Welcome on Board of the Vienna AirportLines!
Price and further information about the Vienna Airport line:
official brochure (PDF-File) download here
The Schnellbahn S7 (train) will take you to Wien Südbahnhof in 40 minutes. There you take Tram 18, direction Burggasse/Stadthalle, to Westbahnhof. Change to Tram 52 direction Baumgartner Spitz to Ameisgasse, where you will find the Hotel Kavalier.
From West Railway Station: (Westbahnhof)
Tram 52, direction Baumgartner Spitz to Ameisgasse, where you will find the Hotel Kavalier.
From South Railway Station: (Südbahnhof)
Tram 18, direction Burggasse/Stadthalle to Westbahnhof. Tram 52 direction Baumgartner Spitz to Ameisgasse, where you will find the Hotel Kavalier.
Due to construciton work at the South Railway Station, changes in the time table will occur.
For further information - click here -
- 15.5 mi (25 km) to the international airport Vienna Schwechat
- 1.9 mi (3 km) to the western train station of Vienna
- 3.1 mi (5 km) to the southern train station of Vienna/ prospective Vienna Central Station
- Close by: tramway line 52
- 3.7 mi (6 km) to the Vienna Hofburg
- 8.1 mi (13 km) to the Austria Centre
- 5.6 mi (9 km) to Reed Exhibition Vienna
- 43.5 mi (70 km) to Bratislava
- 80.8 mi (130 km) to Brno
- 124.3 mi (200 km) to Graz
- 155.3 mi (250 km) to Budapest
- 186.4 mi (300 km) to Salzburg
- 217.5 mi (350 km) to Prague
GPS data: N 48.194076 E 16.296781
download Hotel Kavalier "Location"
- click here -